Privacy and cookies policy
What are cookies?
Users visiting the website, will get small information, deposited on computer, notebook, or mobile device, by small text files called “cookies” saved on directories used by the user ‘s web browser. There tiny different types of cookies, some of them to make the website use more effective, others to enable specific features.
Cookies used on the website
The website uses only technical cookies, neccessary for the running of the website, functional and analytical, obtained by Google Analytics that might be used by Google as well, according to arranged services.
Navigation and session cookies
Specifically, here are used navigation and session cookies, to guarantee the standard navigation and website usage, so they are aimed at making the best running and optimize all services.
Enable or disable cookies by browser options
The user can choose whether to deleate or block some of these cookies by configuring their browser device: when using the website without changing the browser settings, we suppose you accept to receive all kind of cookies used in the website, to make use of all features. We remind that the user can disable cookies as above described, configuring the browser for the navigation.
Please note that if you totally disable cookies in your browser (technical Included), you might not be able to use all the interactive features.
To disable analytics cookies and avoid Google Analytics collecting navigation data, you can download the following device through the link:
To disable Google using cookies please visit the page:
To disable directly from the browser the different kind of cookies used by this website
If you use a non-above-listed web browser please make reference to the online guide information or instructions from your own browser for more details.
We inform the user that the owner is here only a technical intermediate for the links figures listed on this document and cannot be responsible for any further changes.
Link to other websites
Some website pages can get other website links not managed by this site administrator as not sharing the personal data with them.
As is known, last January 1st, 2004, the “Consolidation Act of the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal information”, known by the shortened name of “Privacy Code”, became effective. The above-mentioned Act (D.Lgs. 196/2003) acknowledges certain professional ethics and good practice provisions regulating this matter in sensitive sectors such as direct marketing and transmission of advertising material or commercial information owned by private persons.
The complete wording of the law is available on the Italian privacy Watchdog website.
One example of a Professional ethics code is represented by the Act dated July 31st, 2002, n° 13.
Angelo Orsoni s.r.l. guarantees protection of their personal information for whoever accesses its website, according to the provisions of the D.Lgs. (law decree ) 196/2003.
We would therefore like to reassure you as to the suitability, purpose and relevance of the information that you may provide, directly or implicitly, by visiting our web space. We take the greatest care to reduce to a minimum any disruption ascribable to technical problems. Part of the data or information available on our website might, nevertheless, have been included or organised in archives or formats that are not error-free. We cannot therefore guarantee that the service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
For any doubt or curiosity do not heistate and write to email@example.com.
Anyone who is interested may check the list of processed information categories in the Notice Register contained in the Watchdog website, to be preliminarily informed of the applicable law provisions:
a) information is collected, catalogued, kept, recorded and processed at the Company’s registered office for management, statistical, commercial, promotional, advertising, information, direct marketing, advertising material sending, market surveys or sampling survey purposes;
b) the submission of information is voluntary;
c) there will not be any consequence if information is denied apart from the incomplete supply of the requested service;
d) the processed information may only be notified, within the company group, to persons or entities with related duties, to persons appointed and responsible for data processing and to the Owner of the information. The above information shall, however, be kept in Italy;
e) the rights of the persons interested are stated in article 7 of D.Lgs. 196/2003 (quoted hereinafter);
f) Angelo Orsoni s.r.l. · Via Canareggio, 1045 · 30121 Venezia · Italy is the owner in charge of information processing;
g) the complete and updated list of the authorised appointed persons is available from the secretariat of Angelo Orsoni s.r.l..
Interested party’s rights
1. Concerning the processing of personal information, the interested party is entitled:
a) to obtain a confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, including any that are not yet registered, and to their communication in an intelligible form;
b) to obtain information concerning:
· the origin of personal information;
· the information processing purpose and modality;
· the applied logic, in case of processing carried out with electronic devices;
· details of the Owner and responsible persons;
· the persons, entities and classes thereof to whom personal information might be notified, or who might become aware of the personal information in their capacity as appointed or responsible persons;
· the updating and modification of or (if it concerns him/her) any addition to personal details;
· the deleting, reprocessing into anonymous information or ban from use of personal information processed by infringing the law; this also applies to information for which storage would not be necessary in consideration of the purpose for which it been collected and then processed;
· the demonstration that the facts listed in the two last mentioned items have been notified, also as far as their contents are concerned, to those whom the personal information at issue had been communicated to, subject to cases in which complying with this provision would be impossible or would imply the use of means patently out of proportion with respect to the protected rights;
c) to object, wholly or in part:
· for rightful reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if related to the data collection purpose;
· to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct selling or carrying out market or commercial
2. No special formality is required to exercise the rights listed in item 1, by submitting an application to the Owner of the information or the persons responsible for the information, including by proxy. The application may be sent by registered mail, fax or e-mail. As for the rights mentioned under letters a) and b) of item 1, the necessary application may be submitted verbally, too, and renewed, providing justified reasons exist, at an interval of at least ninety days. To exercise the rights listed in item 1, the interested party may appoint in writing or give proxy to private individuals, bodies, organisation, and associations, and may also ask a trusted person to assist him/her.
3. The rights listed under item 1 concerning personal information regarding deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who has an interest, or acts to protect the rights of the person interested or for family reasons worthy of protection.
For any doubt or curiosity do not heistate and write to firstname.lastname@example.org.